Hello my loves and welcome to the second installment of my Holiday Gift Guides.
This time I’m featuring my Beauty Gift Guide which is perfect for all the beauty mavens on your list. Now, I consider myself pretty savvy (haha, see what I did there?) when it comes to the whole beauty thing. I sit and watch YouTubers for hours, and sometimes, I even film a tutorial or review here and there. Head on over to my YouTube page to check them out! But, I digress, let’s get back to the Holiday Beauty Gift List. There is something for everyone on my list, whether you want to spend a little or a lot. I may be a little biased because I own more than a few of the items shown below. But I wouldn’t want to suggest something I haven’t personally used or loved. I hope you enjoy my gift items and they make your Holiday Shopping a little bit easier. Well, what are you waiting for? Scroll down to shop my picks and if you need help shopping for the men on your list then check out my Men’s Holiday Gift Guide.
1.Best of Nudes Mini Long-Wear Lip Crème Liquid Lipstick Collection: What it is: A limited-edition set featuring eight deluxe minis of Jouer’s Long-Wear Lip Crème in best-selling nude hues.
2. Makeup Brush Set: Slay any makeup look with a quartet of ombré-fiber brushes that create a flawless face, and look pretty sitting out on your vanity, too.
3. Coco Rose Luxe Hydration Trio: What it is: A limited-edition trio of luxurious rose and coconut products to nourish and hydrate skin.
4. Roses Scented Candle: What it is: Fill your home with the scent of rose with this candle by diptyque.
5. Ouai To Go Kit: From celebrity hairstylist Jen Atkin, A limited-edition set of hair-care essentials sized to go.
6. SK-II Pitera Welcome Kit: The Holy Grail of anti-aging, this essence is all-over every beauty influencers must have list! What it is: A three-piece introductory skin care regimen, featuring products powered by Pitera™
7. Jo Malone Mimosa & Cardamom Fragrance: What it is: Jo Malone Mimosa & Cardamom Cologne is fragranced with mists of honeyed, golden mimosa that float above the spiciness of freshly crushed cardamom.
8. MAC Snow Ball Prep + Prime Fix+ Kit: For make-up that won’t budge, a trio of fix + setting sprays in coconut, lavender, and rose.
9. GlamGlow Youth, Contour & Glow Set: What it is: A three-piece set featuring products for smooth skin, gorgeous contours and a hydrated, matte glow.
10. Luxie Beauty Rose Gold Complete Face Brush Set: An eight-piece brush set featuring everything you need for the perfect makeover.
11. Velour Lashes Holiday Bundle: Lashes you can wear more than once! The most comfortable, natural looking and easy to apply lashes on the market. Get ready to Live in Lashes
12. Beachwaver Pro 1 1/4 inch Rotating Iron: What it is: The Beachwaver Pro by celebrity hairstylist Sarah Potempa is the newest addition to her line of award-winning hair tools.
13. Estee Lauder Heat Up the Holidays: Lipstick + Illuminator Gift Set: Holiday looks are radiant with this pretty pair. Skin glows with an Illuminating Powder Gelée that smooths on anywhere – cheeks, forehead, décolletage – with a soft sheen, then builds to a luminous pearl highlight. Lips look sculpted with Pure Color Envy Lipstick in Intense Nude, for sophisticated, saturating color with a full-on creme finish.
So tell me what you think in the comments below. Did I miss anything? Or tell me your favorites! Can’t wait to see what you guys think are the top beauty gifts for this holiday season.
Tis the Season to Shop!