Can you hear that? It sounds like the Holiday’s are right around the corner! That’s because they are. As I write this Men’s Holiday Gift Guide, thanksgiving is seriously only one week away.
I’ve decided to start with a Men’s Holiday Gift Guide, because I have the hardest time shopping for my husband and brother. If you’re anything like me your husband/boyfriend/brother/any man in your life, is THE hardest person to shop for. Why, you ask? Well, for me It’s because Ryan and David are so damn picky.
Let me break it down for you. There are two different types of uniforms that Ryan (my husband) will wear: #1 hoodies, jeans, and sneakers. #2 a button down, a pullover, and jeans. I know what you’re thinking, “that doesn’t sound too complicated, Sarah. Just buy him what he likes.” Yes, but there are requirements to both of “the uniforms”. The pieces have to be good quality, can’t have any crazy logos, and they have to be in the blue and gray family. Also, all of the above mentioned pieces have to fit “just right”.
I literally drive myself crazy and constantly second guess myself as to if I’m making the right choice. Of course I do it to myself because I’m such a gift giving perfectionist. I love to give gifts and nothing makes me happier than picking out THE perfect one. To me seeing the look on my loved ones face and knowing i hit the nail on the head is the best feeling.
Now, If you can relate to anything I’ve mentioned above, never fear! I’ve rounded up a few great items that any man in your life would be happy to get! There isn’t a category that I haven’t touched upon. From the athlete, to the outdoors man, to the prep and the gamer, I’ve managed to find something for everyone. There is a splurge, a steal, and other reasonable gifty items. You can click on the gift guide below
1. Armani Aqua di Gio: A clean and fresh scented cologne. It’s perfect for anyone from your boyfriend to your dad since the notes flatter everyone.
2. L.L. Bean Ultralight Down Hooded Jacket: Here on Cape Cod it get really cold, really fast. This down jacket is warm enough to power through those chilly New England days and light enough to carry if you get overheated cheering for the Pats!
3. Bose Soundsport In-Ear Headphones: Let’s face it the headphone that come with your phone aren’t that great. Give them a better listening experience whether they’re running 3miles or running late for work. Plus, they come in a bright colors so they are easy to find.
4. Vineyard Vines Quilted 1/4 Zip Shep Shirt: Are you really from Cape Cod if you don’t wear Vineyard Vines? The answer is yes, but I buy these for Ryan the quality. They go with everything and will last forever. The new colored blocked ones are pretty trendy too.
5. Weaterproof Vintage Quilted Full Zip Vest: Sometimes you want your man to look really put together and this vest is the perfect finishing touch. It comes in a ton of colors if green isn’t your cup of tea.
7.Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4 Zip Pullover: Sometimes a hoody just won’t cut it. This sweater-knit bulk-free pullover with a soft fleece interior can be worn as outerwear or as a midlayer under jacket.
8. XBOX One X: This is a total splurge item, I know, but think of their face on Christmas morning.
9. Adidas Swift Run Running Sneaker: If you have a runner, these are a really cool pair of running sneakers. A low-profile shoe that balances snug sock-like comfort with a modern, pared-down design.
10. Polaroid 60mm Polarized Aviator Sunglasses: Everyone deserves to have a great pair of sunnies, plus these are a steal at under $70. The timeless aviator profile gets a sleek update with these black-framed polarized sunglasses.
11. Nike Therma 1/4 Zip Training Sweatshirt: For the man who still insists on running in the frigid cold (Ryan). Keep your training runs hot even in the cold in this quarter-zip top from Nike, with a streamlined fit and Therma fabric for warmth.
12. Ugg Harkley Plain Toe Boot: A Hearty, waterproof leather boot featuring a cushioned footbed. Stylish and Practical.
What do you think? Have I nailed this Men’s Holiday Gift Guide? Let me know in the comments below! Also, if there is something that you think i have missed, let me know as well!
Happy Holiday Shopping!