My Spring Beauty Favorites
I’m a self proclaimed beauty junkie, I even have my own beauty channel on youtube (the link is on the main page). So I felt obligated to tell y’all what I’m currently loving. All the products are listed above if you’re in the mood to shop.
1. Juara Clove Flower and Tumeric Anti Aging Serum: Let’s face it, I’m not in my 20s anymore, but I still want to look like i am. So when I heard about this serum that’s supposed to be like a “face lift in a bottle” i purchased it asap. One of the key ingredients is turmeric, which is an Asian spice yellow in color, and having a total beauty moment. When added to beauty products is can soothe inflammation (redness and acne…hello…) and can stimulate collagen production. Who would’t want that? After a few weeks of trying this out my face looked clearer and brighter. I’m definitely keeping this on the nightstand!
2. Benefit Cosmetics Cheek Parade: 2 bronzers, 4 blushes, and a brush! This palette has everything you need to add some color to your face. It come with Hoola, the new Hoola Light bronzers, Dandelion, Rockateur, and the new Galifornia blushes all for $58, which is what 2 individuals would cost you. Hoola has always been too dark, when i’m at my pasty-est, but hoola light is just the right shade for fair toned guys and gals. Rockatuer is my favorite, it has a subtle metallic sheen to it, but a close second is Galifornia with a gold embossed sun. Shiny thing distract me!
3. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Highlighter in Heat Wave: I die for highlighters. This one makes you look like a glazed donut. When you first crack it open it has some gold glitter on the top, if thats not your thing, then we can’t be friends. Just Kidding! But if its not, after a few uses it goes away. I wear this every day, yes even to work, it’s actually a very pretty every day shade. Oh did i mention it limited edition? So you may want to hurry up and grab one!
4. Lancome Le Metallique Lip in 09 Mirrored Nude: Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know metallics are another trend having a moment. This lipgloss is no exception. It’s light weight, not sticky, and very subtle. Just in case the whole looking like glowing goddess isn’t your thing.
5 & 6: Elizabeth & James Nirvana White Perfume and Perfume Oil: I am THE pickiest person when it comes to fragrance, but I instantly fell in love with this one. The notes of Peony, Muget, and musk are feminine, yet sophisticated. It’s perfect for summer. If this scent doesn’t do it for you, there are 3 other scents in the collection. I will say as much as i love this scent, it doesn’t last as long as i would like. Thats why the Perfume oil is listed as well, I have to layer this fragrance in order to get the lasting scent that i want.
7. Elf Nourishing Night Cream: a deeply moisturizing cream for $12, can i get a hallelujah! You don’t need to pay ridiculous prices, this is amazing. I have dry skin no matter what the season, but not any more!
8. Quay Australia x Desi Perkins High Key Sunglasses: The epitome of oversized aviators that look amazing on everyone! I tend to get discoloration under my eyes from the sun and my medication, so I’m always wearing sunscreen. In conjunction, I love a pair of sunglasses that will cover my under eye and give me double sun protection. Plus, they came out wit 2 more colors (Silver and black fade) plus a sister style called Sahara which is AMAZE! Did I mention they look good with everything too!?
9. SugarFix by Baublebar Drop Earrings: You always need a statement accessory, and these are it. They come in a ton of colors, are lightweight, and are only $12. They sold out at target, but I’ve liked another pair above.
I hope you enjoyed my spring beauty favorites. If you have questions or comments or just want to say Hi! Head on over to the Forum page and leave me a love note!
Til Next Time,